Friday, July 15, 2011

The End of an Era

Last night I went to the Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 2 midnight premiere - it was amazing. Beforehand Nissa & I celebrated with a Harry Potter party consisting of watching the movies while eating goodies. In an attempt to mimic a Hogwarts Feast both cheaply & quickly, I made a pot roast & bought a cheesecake to decorate. Nissa bought ingredients for butterbeer & pumpkin juice but we only made the butterbeer which was delicious! Just cream soda with butterscotch syrup. I guess what I'm trying to say is... yesterday my diet went out the window & I won't be weighing myself for quite a while. I'm back on track today, but mostly just because we ate so much yesterday Nissa & I both had Harry Potter Hangovers.
"butterbeer"

"deathly hallows cheesecake"

No comments:

Post a Comment